Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Support the development and implementation of applied research activities involving IE Faculty
and private companies or entities, under the leadership of the deputy vice-rector for applied
research. This mission applies to applied research activities directly managed by the research
Key Action Areas:
• Actively seek over the EU and other competitive sources for funding supporting applied
research activities, based on IE University faculty research priorities and capabilities.
• Coordinate the presentation of research proposals and the creation of research networks
to participate in such competitive funding opportunities. Fostering the formation of
research teams among IE University faculty.
• Preparation of budget and preparation of proposals on possible applied research
activities (research projects, observatories, chairs, centers, etc.)
• Coordination with the legal office in the creation of contracts that regulate applied
• Supervision, control, and project management of approved applied research initiatives,
to ensure compliance with the contract, the agreed activities, the stipulated economic
terms, and cost control, as well as documentation of all these tasks.
• Maintain a database on applied research activities within IE and executed by its
professors, to better align applied research initiatives with our IE resources and strategy.
• Coordination with all internal departments involved in applied research initiatives (Legal
advice, administration, HR, control, communication, events, institutional relations, FIE,
etc.) in relation to tasks indicated in the preceding points.
• Support for the execution of development and communication activities of new internal
and external initiatives of applied research.
• Master from a Top University
• Experience in business consulting and project development.
• High proficiency in spoken and written English and Spanish.
• Highly skilled in productivity software (MS Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint, and
Categoría o nivel