Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Global Alumni Relations provides engagement services, resources and benefits to our alumni network of 65,000 worldwide and liaises across the IE stakeholder map to ensure the community stays connected to each other and IE throughout their lifetime. The team consists of 13 dedicated staff members based in Madrid and shared resources in Europe, Middle East, US and Asia-Pacific that focus on alumni and careers.
The Associate Director Global Alumni Relations, Undergrad Programs is responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to engage our undergraduate students and alumni across our network of 5 schools (Business, Law, Human Science and Technology, Architecture and Design, and Global & Public Affairs) through targeted initiatives that align with their demographic and interests.
• Develop an engagement plan across the following key strategic pillars (events/networking, communication, career development, continuous learning, and volunteerism/giving back) in close coordination with key stakeholders to build strong relationships across IE as the point person for undergrad alumni.
• Increase awareness around Alumni Relations services and benefits available to undergrads during and after their program.
• Devise an annual calendar of activities targeted at engaging undergrads across institutional and alumni relations initiatives and communicate using a multi-channel approach.
• Launch volunteer programs and track participation to grow the number of undergrad alumni ambassadors around the world.
• Collaborate across Program Teams of each school, International Offices and Alumni Relations to update alumni data through communication campaigns and with support from student/alumni volunteers.
• Devise metrics to measure alumni satisfaction and identify areas of improvement.
• Benchmark and identify best practices to evaluate and implement as needed.
• An MBA or Master´s Degree from a Top School.
• Fluency in Spanish and English-language written and spoken.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural context and interact with a wide variety of stakeholders and at different levels of the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate across a broad stakeholder map.
• Self-starter, capable of launching and leading new initiatives.
• Proficient Microsoft user + Dynamics 365 CRM desired.
• Structured communicator, effective at balancing priorities across stakeholders.
• Great attention to detail.
• Reliability and the ability to work independently.
Categoría o nivel