Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
This position provides an exciting opportunity for ambitious candidates that excel in business development and relationship building, in both a B2C and B2B context. More specifically, strengthening our team in China we are looking for the Associate Director of Greater China (Shanghai) to represent IE University and its 5 Schools growing the IE brand in Greater China.
The role includes but is not limited to growing brand equity of IE and its 5 schools in Greater China via maintaining and developing partnerships with educational institutions and the corporate world, recruitment of students for IE´s graduate and postgraduate degrees.
Key Action Areas:
• Develop and drive recruitment strategies for IE’s graduate and postgraduate programs in China.
• Oversee the creation and execution of innovative marketing strategies and campaigns to drive IE’s brand, and generate leads and student enrollment in Greater China.
• Plan and execute both large and small-scale recruitment events including Master Classes, school fairs, Venture Days, and other presentations.
• Participate and contribute to the overall Corporate Relations strategy for Greater China. Foster and maintain meaningful relationships with corporations.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with educational groups, local and global organizations, and manage all related partnerships.
The position is based in Shanghai (?hina) and reports to the Director of South China (Shanghai). The successful candidate must strive to optimize local and global collaboration, and help achieve synergies across IE that positively affect IE´s development in Greater China.
• Master’s Degree from a top-ranked institution.
• Business-level English and Mandarin (native or bilingual) is a formal requirement. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
• This position requires at least 3 to 5 years of business development, marketing, sales and/or communications experience.
• Ability to work collaboratively with several different stakeholders to deliver existing services and co-create new ones. Being able to work autonomously is also important, but the work style at IE is primarily a team-based environment.
• Excellent communicator and networker. Demonstrated poise and professionalism interacting with professionals ranging from junior to executive profiles, and from diverse backgrounds.
• Capability to work with tight deadlines, multi-task and navigate an entrepreneurial culture.
• Solution-oriented and a positive/can-do attitude.
• Flexibility and ability to travel throughout Greater China and to headquarters in Madrid as required.
• Experience in the education sector would be preferable.
• PC Literate, MS Office (PPT, Excel, and Word) good knowledge.
• Ability to understand new procedures quickly and applying them to operational processes.
• Good report writing, planning, and organizational skills.
• Good lateral thinker / highly imaginative.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
• Willingness to travel in China (and overseas on occasion).
• Able to make decisions accurately and quickly.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Highly self-motivated, resilient and focused and able to use initiative.
• Strong analytical, deduction and research skills.
• On a day to day basis, the job holder will need to work closely with other members of the IE China Team and the IE International Development Team in Spain.
• The job holder will need to work with other IE Offices, on occasion.
• References who can be contacted directly would be essential.
• Previous experience with foreign companies is desirable.
Categoría o nivel