Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Associate Director of Talent & Careers for IE Law School provides services and support to students and alumni globally. This includes advising them on their career development and job search strategies, as well as conducting employer outreach for marketing our services to recruiters and alumni in the Law sector worldwide to cultivate new and maintain existing relationships.
The Associate Director will report to the Talent and Careers Department, he/she also assumes responsibility for multiple department activities, which may include, among others, some of the following: management of on-campus recruiting programs; understanding and promoting career education/workshops; management and reporting of employment information and statistics.
Key Action Areas:
• Generate new agreements of collaboration between IE and International Law Firms and/or Companies. The main goal is to achieve international opportunities for our students.
• Advise LLM and LLB students during the year on different topics: build your CV, different stages of a recruitment process, face an interview, make job recommendations, etc.
• Intermediate between the client and the student.
• Strategic activities: Coordinate on campus and off campus events, company presentations, HR events, panel discussions, global agreements, cross selling with other IE departments, online publications.
• Follow up and analysis of results and placements.
• Innovate to improve processes and enhance the student experience.
• Master’s Degree from a top University.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Law background.
• Previous experience in sales or customer service.
• International experience (academic and/or professional).
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams and a client-focused attitude.
• High level of comfort interacting with students and clients of diverse backgrounds.
• Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and use resources efficiently.
• Availability to travel for business trips in Spain and/or overseas.
Categoría o nivel