Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE School of Architecture and Design redefines design education, based on pedagogical and technological innovation, project-based learning and environmental responsibility. In an international and entrepreneurial environment, the IE School of Architecture and Design seeks to bridge the traditional gaps between academia and the professional world and to connect architecture and design with the broader society.
The Associate Director is a key member of the School management team and reports to the Executive Director.
Key Action Areas:
Coordination and support of existing academic programs:
• Academic programs require coordination and follow up in many areas that affect students, faculty, other IE departments and the School of Architecture and Design itself.
• There are numerous procedures and data to be gathered, analyzed for the programs to run smoothly. The Associate Director must be familiar with these processes and take actions to assure that they are completed according to the established calendar.
Create clear communication pathways and contribute to the quality of the programs:
• Interact with different departments of IE to ensure service provisions for students and solve problems in the shortest time possible.
• Collaborate with the Admissions Department by participating in information sessions, etc.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Department on the creation of content for promotional materials.
• Assist in the preparation of presentations, articles, and/or speeches geared toward internal and external stakeholders.
Support the business strategy of the School:
• Gather and analyze competitive offerings, helping to introduce future developments, ensuring the data collected is fit for purpose.
• Create technical reports, which include data from a variety of sources (finance, intelligence reports…) for presentations to help decision-making.
• Master’s degree from a top University.
• Fluency (written & oral) in English and Spanish is required. Other languages are a plus.
• 4 years of management experience (higher education preferred) along with supervisory experience.
• Experience in building programs and improving them with progressive and innovative ideas.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strategic thinker with solid marketing and customer service experience, and that can benchmark and analyze the competitive School landscape.
• Analytical skills, ability to pay particular attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience of working with data and providing data support and advice.
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools or equivalents, including Excel.
Categoría o nivel