Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The main responsibility of the Associate Director (AD) is to supervise the day-to-day management of the International MBA program alongside the Executive Director and to lead a small team of advisors to ensure smooth program operations. The AD is expected to actively participate in the continuous development and innovation of the program and ensure that the student and faculty perspectives are always taken into consideration when proposing improvements. The Associate Director is the direct point of contact for the students, solving problems of more serious nature, or those that require superior action. Finally, we are looking for someone with an affinity with the tech sector and a capacity to interact with technology topics as the AD will be responsible for the operations of the Tech Lab.
• Meet with students in order to solve issues, offer advice, or give support with empathy and sensitivity on a daily basis.
• Manage the relationship with class representatives.
• Support students facing academic difficulty.
• Manage the communication to students.
• Identify ways to improve the student experience based on feedback and observation.
• Follow-up on students under observation due to their academic performance.
With Professors & Other Departments
• Liaise with professors to communicate specific student situations, request feedback, ensure timely submission of grades, syllabi, etc.
• Collaborate with the Admissions Department, Marketing Department, Planning, Documentation, Student Office, Campus Life, Maintenance Departments, etc.
• Manage the logistics of the Tech Lab alongside an Academic Director.
• Work together with the Executive Director and other stakeholders in the coordination and implementation of new curricular and extracurricular innovations.
• Supervise and coordinate Program Advisors effectively.
• Take end-to-end responsibility for certain projects, activities and tasks i.e. student exchanges, graduation ceremonies, etc.
• Interact with the different departments of IE to ensure service provision for students and solve problems in the shortest possible time.
• Participate in information sessions, open days and candidate interviews.
Team of 1 or 2 Program Assistants or Advisors.
• Master’s Degree from a top university.
• Minimum of 5 years’ work experience.
• Fluency in English and Spanish is a must.
• High level of comfort interacting with tech experts and technology topics.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a role that requires both strong leadership and implementation skills as part of a high-functioning team.
• Strong project management skills to provide support on short, medium and long term projects as relates to logistics, event planning, communication, etc.
• Team player that enjoys working with others in a collaborative environment and demonstrates a pro-active and positive attitude.
• Customer orientation and the ability to act as liaison to students and professors.
• Ability to quickly address concerns, queries and feedback in a constructive and action oriented manner.
• Attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive information.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to actively listen and demonstrate empathy.
• Ability to prepare and present effective presentations
• Capability to multi-task and ability to cope with a fast-paced environment face to face or via e-mail.
Categoría o nivel