Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Associate Director of International Development for IE University will oversee IE’s undergraduate recruitment strategy, heading up a 5-member team, executing high-impact activities and marketing strategies to provide strong brand awareness and drive increased recruitment in the US, Canada, and the Caribbean.
The position will be based out of the IE Center in New York, NY or IE Center in Miami, FL. Authorization to work and reside in the US is required.
• Develop, communicate and execute recruitment strategies for IE University´s undergraduate programs across the North America Region.
• Discover business development opportunities and new market strategies.
• Direct coordination of the Regional Undergraduate Recruitment team.
• Collaboration with different departments at IE including Admissions, Marketing, Alumni and Careers.
• Plan and execute both large and small-scale recruitment events including workshops, school fairs, and other presentations.
• Represent IE University at High School Visits, College Fairs and Conferences.
• Assist in the admissions process by evaluating and interviewing candidates and prospective students.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with local players in the assigned market including high schools, universities, and higher education organizations.
• Development and management of regional partnerships related to marketing, student organizations and other Higher Education associations.
Required experience & Qualifications:
• Master´s Degree from a top university
• Spanish language fluency strongly preferred.
• Business development and/or marketing experience preferred. Experience in higher education a plus.
• Strong management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Entrepreneurial and willing to take risks.
• Organized, adaptable, entrepreneurial mindset, willing to innovate and take risks.
• Travel is required (50% travel from September – May of each year)
Categoría o nivel