Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Associate Director is responsible for the delivery and operations management of the program. As an Associate Director you will engage with esteemed faculty with expertise in policy, regional affairs and international relations; facilitate the daily journey of a diverse student body; creatively support in the design and restructuring of the programs within the Masters portfolio; and collaborate in the development of the programs with partners from multinational corporations, NGOs to government officials.
Key Action Areas
• Implement the design and coordination within the Masters portfolio of programs.
• Supervise and improve the key administrative processes to ensure effective delivery of the programs.
• Gather data and information to recommend improvements.
Interaction with other departments:
• Coordinate and supervise key administrative processes throughout the year with the relevant departments and team members on internships, final projects, etc.
• Collaborate with the departments of Careers, Planning, Documentation, Student Services, Campus Life, Registrar’s Office, Maintenance, etc.
• Oversee the appropriate execution of the operational budget of the program.
Interaction with students and professors:
• Lead the communication to the student body.
• Support the Academic Vice Dean with Spanish Ministry of Higher Education Accreditation processes, research and faculty coordination, as needed.
• Meet with students in order to solve issues, offer advice, and/or give support with empathy and sensitivity on a daily basis.
• Co-manage the relationship with class representatives.
• Support students facing academic difficulties or overall challenges with the program experience.
• Assist the Executive Director in the coordination and implementation of new curricular and extracurricular innovations.
• Provide data and information to the Executive Director and track measurement of student and program performance and achievements.
• Supervise, coordinate and coach Program Assistants and Program Coordinators with professionalism and professional maturity.
• Take responsibility for special projects. This may include components of the program design, guest speakers and new partnerships.
• Master’s Degree from a top University, preferably within the field of political science, international relations or similar.
• Bilingual, or advanced proficiency, in English and Spanish (written and oral).
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience; supervisory functions desired.
• Strong management capabilities, solid customer management and engagement skills, ability to work under pressure and high level of accountability.
• Prior experience in the educational sector is a plus.