Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Candidates to this managerial-level position will join the exclusive team who manage Admissions & Marketing for IE’s renowned Blended Programs portfolio (which combine intensive, face-to-face sessions with interactive, online learning), currently recognized as #1 Online MBA programs in the world. Team values are firmly rooted in Customer orientation, teamwork, new technologies, passion for people, for doing good and for integrity.
The selected candidate will uphold the Part- time MBA´s team standard in delivering the best client service in the world, achieving objectives, driving innovation in the MBA curriculum, developing innovative new marketing approaches and commercial channels and ensuring standout classes of top-quality students. Reporting to the Admissions Director for Part- time MBA´s.
Key Action Areas:
- Responsible for reaching economic objectives of each program and ensuring the recruitment of high caliber domestic and international students.
- Product management, development and strategy for Executive MBA programs; defining marketing and sales strategies for the programs.
- Manage, analyze and report sales results proposing next objectives and commercial/marketing actions.
- Pipeline management of potential candidates using CRM tools.
- Lead the admissions process for Executive MBA programs ensuring world-class customer relations and academic rigor.
- Events planning design ensuring constant lead growth and engagement from potential candidates and admitted students.
- Stakeholder management and cross-departmental (International Development, Marketing, Academic) relationship management to enhance client experience and ensure evolution of team reputation and profile across IE.
- Manage relations with partner schools.
- Support design of marketing plan and development of new commercial initiatives and channels to promote IE Part- time MBA´s.
- Content Management; draft marketing materials (website, brochures, factsheets, newsletters, etc.) and internal training material (FAQs, comparative tables, guides).
- Market research and pricing analysis; reporting and data analysis.
- Management and development of one or more admissions assistants.
- Master’s Degree
- Native English speaker/ bilingual (very fluent in Spanish)
- EU work permit required
- Professional experience in sales and client service highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Charisma, passion and great sense of humor
- Good social media experience
- CRM knowledge highly valued
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Travelling is needed throughout the process previously described.
Categoría o nivel