Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE is an international institution dedicated to educating business leaders through programs based on our core values of global focus, entrepreneurial spirit and a humanistic approach. Our 500-strong, international faculty teach a student body composed of more than 90 nationalities in our Undergraduate, Master, and Doctorate degrees and Executive Education programs. Our alumni, now numbering over 45,000, hold management positions in some 100 countries worldwide.
Key Action Areas
Candidates to this position will join the exclusive team who manage Admissions & Marketing for IE’s renowned Blended Programs portfolio (which combine intensive, face-to-face sessions with interactive, online learning), currently recognized as #1 Online MBA programs in the world.
Team values are firmly rooted in Customer orientation, teamwork, new technologies, and passion for people, for doing good and for integrity.
The selected candidate will uphold the Part-time MBA´s team standard in delivering the best client service in the world, achieving objectives, driving innovation, developing innovative new marketing approaches and commercial channels, leading cross team projects and ensuring standout classes of top-quality students.
Reporting to the Admissions Director for Part- time MBA´s, the main responsibilities include:
• Responsible for reaching objectives of each program and ensuring the recruitment of high caliber domestic and international students.
• Recruitment interviews and follow up.
• Product management, development and strategy for MBA programs; defining marketing and sales strategies for the programs.
• Manage, analyze and report sales results proposing next objectives and commercial/marketing actions.
• Pipeline management of potential candidates using CRM tools.
• Lead the admissions process for MBA programs ensuring world-class customer relations and academic rigor.
• Events planning design ensuring constant lead growth and engagement from potential candidates and admitted students.
• Stakeholder management and cross-departmental (International Development, Marketing, Academic) relationship management to enhance client experience and ensure evolution of team reputation and profile across IE.
• Support design of marketing plan and development of new commercial initiatives and channels to promote IE Part- time MBA´s
• Content Management; draft marketing materials (website, brochures, factsheets, newsletters, etc.) and internal training material (FAQs, comparative tables, guides).
• Market research and pricing analysis; reporting and data analysis.
• Management and development of one or more admissions assistants.
• Travelling is needed throughout the process previously described.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Master’s Degree.
• EU work permit required.
• Professional experience in sales and client service highly preferred. Minimum 3 years’ experience in client facing positions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong team player.
• Charisma, passion and great sense of humor.
• Good social media experience.
• CRM knowledge highly valued.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Categoría o nivel