Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE is currently seeking a talented individual for the role of Associate Director of Business Operations and Control. Based in Madrid and reporting to the Head of International Development, this position provides a great opportunity for ambitious candidates that excel in leading teams to operational excellence. The candidate will be part of an international team of diverse, energetic and results-driven individuals within an innovative and fast-paced company.
Key Action Areas:
As Associate Director of Business Operations & Control, the candidate will provide operational, procedural and analytical support to the team, including but not limited to:
- Contributing to a culture of continuous business improvement, ensuring operational excellence through consistently monitoring and re-evaluating internal processes to identify opportunities for efficiency and cost savings across operations;
- Monitoring, developing and preparing performance standards and procedures, regularly evaluating and reporting business units’ performance;
- Ensuring smooth logistics;
- Assessing metrics and operational workflows, progress reporting and data analysis, with strong input from teams, to improve operational efficiency;
- Supporting in development of strategic financial reports and annual budgets;
- Reviewing expenditure allocation and performing regular financial review and control oversight;
- Liaising with key departments and stakeholders such as Finance and Control departments to ensure proper coordination and implementation of standards and processes.
- Master’s Degree.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
- At least 3 years of operational management experience.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, proficient with spreadsheet software.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Capability to absorb large volumes of work with tight deadlines, multi-task and navigate an entrepreneurial culture. Familiar with business intelligence tools and dashboards reports.
- Problem-solving attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills and a “can-do” and “get the job done” attitude
- Strong executor able to multi-task and excel in an exciting and fast-paced multi-departmental company environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work successfully across different cultures and regions.