Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Associate Director of Career Education and Advising will support the design, implementation and KPI control of the Career Education curriculum, workshops and conferences and student advising for all master programs of IE Business School, IE School of Global and Public Affairs, IE School of Human Sciences & Technology, IE Law School and IE School of Architecture & Design; guaranteeing the efficient flow of the operations, participating in the innovation process and ensuring a world-class experience for students.
Key Action Areas:
• Design and implementation and KPI control of the Career Education curriculum, workshops and conferences and student advising for all master programs of the five abovementioned IE Schools.
• Liaise with all key stakeholders, including coaches and trainers, teachers, speakers from companies, academic program managers, students, operations and planning department.
• Manage the relationship with current providers (assigning professors to specific sessions, attending classes, providing feedback to providers, billing questions).
• Manage the approval and on-boarding of new providers (legal contract review, registration, etc).
• Monitor and report, on a periodic basis, the respective KPI’s, to ensure the quality standards and fulfillment of objectives.
• Coordinate and organize, with the team of Associate and Senior Associate Directors, conferences and networking events related with the Career Education objectives.
• Public speaking in classes, workshops and conferences related with the Career Education agenda and resources.
• Implement online and offline innovative career education projects according to the department and student needs.
• General Advising for select master programs.
• Master’s degree from a top University.
• Bilingual proficiency in English is a must.
• Bilingual or proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
• Other languages are a plus.
• Minimum 5 years of experience.
• Very robust communication and public speaking skills.
• Strong project management capabilities, extremely organized and very detail-oriented.
• Excellent command of online tools and quick learning curve.
• Team player that enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
• International profile and experienced in working with other cultures.
• Excellent customer service skills with proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
• Problem-solving skills to quickly address concerns, queries and feedback in a constructive and action-oriented manner.
• Availability to coordinate events that sometimes take place on weekends, holidays or at the end of the day.
Categoría o nivel