Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
This position is integrated into the IE Publishing unit at IE Business School and the High Impact Online Programs (HiOP) unit at IE Exponential Learning. The incumbent will be working on proposals for business development and special projects, working in coordination with other departments doing follow up as well as managing the teams working in both units assigned to these projects.
Key Action Areas:
- Search for new business opportunities to promote IE’s High Impact Online Programs and the products developed at IE Publishing.
- Develop proposals, in coordination with other IE teams, for those business opportunities and special projects identified, focusing on public organizations, universities and companies.
- Manage some of the projects and their teams where proposals have been prepared.
- Act as point of contact (being in constant communication) with the different players and other departments involved in the proposals: Faculty, Corporate Relations, IE / FT Corporate Learning Alliance, among other.
- Be part of the team that manages the projects’ portfolio and bring initiatives to develop in both units such as new themes for interactive case studies, tutorials, simulations, MOOCs, self-paced online programs and High Impact Online Programs.
- Carry out continuous benchmark exercises to improve the programs and products, analyze competition and identify trends.
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- A minimum of 8 years of work in educational projects and/or business development, marketing, sales and/or communications positions (desirable in the education sector).
- Deep knowledge of the online education industry.
- Strong commercial focus.
- Great communication skills both oral and written, including delivering presentations to clients demonstrating poise and professionalism.
- Extremely well-developed interpersonal skills, and the proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, having a solid customer service experience focus.
- Capability to work with tight deadlines and to navigate an entrepreneurial culture.
- Solution/Result-oriented and a positive/can-do attitude.
- Curious, eager to continue learning and with team-working skills.
Categoría o nivel