Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
This role has two main responsibilities: build relationships with employers in this specific sector to create career opportunities for all IE students and prepare candidates to succeed in their recruiting processes.
Key Action Areas and responsibilities:
Recruiter Relations: Business Development & Account Management
• Create a sector annual business development plan with specific company targets and establish performance goals and metrics, to be reviewed regularly.
• Develop and execute an employer outreach strategy targeting employers in selected geographies and sectors with awareness of current student’s interests and economic and industry trends to maximize opportunities.
• Work with faculty and other departments to involve them in corporate outreach/sales.
• Conduct visits to employer partners and new business leads to reinforce relationships and seek new opportunities for both on-campus and off-campus recruiting.
• Conduct sales calls and proactive outreach to represent the University both nationally and internationally to increase volume of recruiters and their geographic diversity.
• Facilitate employers' participation in specific recruiting events, including panels with sector experts, Talent Forums, company presentations, workshops, as well as other events designed to facilitate interactions between employers and students.
• Coordinate with marketing manager the communication and marketing plan to promote recruiting and employer branding events.
• Willingness to travel 20%.
• Develop and deliver preparation workshops and informational sessions about sectors and interview preparation for specific sectors or companies.
• Career coaching and advising of candidates through their process of self-assessment, research, networking and interview preparation as well as job search guidance for the specific sector/company. Specific KPIs to measure results achieved.
• Develop increasing levels of knowledge about specific industry trends, corporate strategy and recruitment expectations of core clients by conducting ongoing research and engagement with the company representatives and alumni to ensure students have updated information about specific job markets and industries.
• Organize sector specific trainings or events.
• Coordinate with professional student club activities: events, student treks.
• Define and complete special projects related to the Career Management Center as required.
• Hold open office hours to provide sector-specific career advice.
• Understand and promote career resources and career education events.
• Manage and report employment information and statistics.
• Master´s Degree from a top University. HR experience is a plus.
• Bilingual/native level of English is required. Some level of Spanish is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Coaching skills, excellent empathy.
• Experience in the industrial sector, minimum of 2-3 years.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with diverse constituency, including senior executives.
• Multi-tasking and the ability to work with a sense of urgency under tight deadlines.
• Initiative: the candidate must be a professional with self-confidence, a spirit of service, a proactive attitude, action oriented, dynamic, hardworking, innovative, and receptive to improvements and constant learning.
• Results oriented to achieve objectives, both individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to travel regularly and work evenings and weekends occasionally.
• Proven ability to create and establish external business relationships.
• Global mentality, being able to work with people from different backgrounds and keep an open mind to different needs.
• Prior successful sales or business development experience.
• Deep knowledge of higher education (master or MBA) programs and employers.
• Direct experience in a Career Services office from a top ranked school.
• Experience as a coach, career advisor, headhunter or recruiter will be highly valued.
• Database management, marketing communication and direct marketing expertise a plus.
• Organizational skills and able to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Attention to detail: the candidate must have the necessary characteristics and style of working related to an academic environment.
• Additional languages would be a plus.
Categoría o nivel