Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Sector Advisor Associate Director at IE Talent & Careers has two main responsibilities: provide
career advise and prepare candidates to succeed in their recruiting processes (70% of the time) and
to build relations with employers in the assigned sector to create career opportunities for
Undergraduate students (30% of the time) IE University is a Top-ranked university, with 5 different
schools: Business, Law, Human Science and Technology, Global Public Affairs and Architecture and
Design. Academic degree programs include different degrees, specialized Masters, MBAs and
Executive Education. In an FT, blended, online, or par-time.
We are looking for a Sector Advisor + Recruiter Relations of the Consumer Goods sector/function.
Sector Advisor (70%)
• Develop and deliver preparation workshops and informational sessions about sectors and
interview preparation for a specific sector or company
• Career coaching and advising of candidates through their process of self-assessment,
research, networking and interview preparation, job search guidance for the specific sector.
Specific KPIs to measure specific results achieved
• Develop increasing levels of knowledge about specific industry trends, corporate strategy
and recruitment expectations of core clients by conducting ongoing research and
engagement with the company representatives and alumni to ensure students have current
information about specific job markets and industries
• Organize sector-specific training or events
• Coordinate with professional student club activities: events, student treks
• Define and complete special projects related to Talent & Careers as required.
• Hold open office hours to provide sector-specific career advice.
• Understand and promote career resources and career education events.
• Manage and report employment information and statistics.
Recruiter Relations; Business Development & Account Management (30%)
• Develop and execute an employer outreach strategy of assigned accounts with awareness
of current student’s interests and economic and industry trends to maximize opportunities
• Leverage alumni network to open doors in companies
• Work with faculty and other departments to involve them incorporate outreach/sales
• Conduct visits to employer partners and new business leads to reinforce relationship and
seek new opportunities for both on-campus and off-campus recruiting
• Facilitate employers' participation in specific recruiting events, including panels with sector
experts, Talent Forums, company presentations, workshops, as well as other events
designed to facilitate interactions between employers and students
• Attend external sector-specific events
• Coordinate with marketing manager a communication and marketing plan to promote
• Occasional trips to the Segovia Campus will be required
• Master´s Degree from a top University. HR experience is a plus.
• Bilingual/native level of English is required. Some level of Spanish is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills
• Coaching skills, excellent empathy
• Experience in the Consumer Goods field, minimum of 2-3 years
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with diverse
constituency, including senior executives
• Multi-tasking and the ability to work with a sense of urgency under tight deadlines.
• Initiative: the candidate must be a professional with self-confidence, a spirit of service, a
proactive attitude, action-oriented, dynamic, hardworking, innovative, and receptive to
improvements and constant learning
• Results-oriented highly motivated to achieve objectives, both individually and as part of a
• Ability to travel regularly and work evenings and weekends occasionally
• Proven ability to create and establish external business relationships.
• Global mentality, being able to work with people from different backgrounds and keep an
an open mind to different needs
• Prior sales or business development experience. Developing effective measurements and
• Deep knowledge of higher education programs and employers
• Direct experience in a Career Services office from a top-ranked school
• Experience as a coach, career advisor, headhunter, or recruiter will be highly valued
• Organizational skills and ability to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time
• Attention to detail: the candidate must have the necessary characteristics and style of
working related to an academic environment
• Additional languages would be a plus.
Categoría o nivel