Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE International Development is seeking a qualified candidate to support our market development activities for the Spanish market.
This position provides an exciting opportunity for ambitious candidates that excel in business development and relationship building with the IE community in a B2C context.
Associate Director’s candidates must be proactive, customer-oriented and advocate of technology usage in order to manage the candidate experience, and ensure the team is using the institutional tools provided to effectively manage the recruitment process, and market development actions in general.
Key Action Areas:
• Increase overall awareness of IE in the Spanish market
• Plan, manage & implement business development and commercial activities for the Spanish market to promote IE’s Master and Executive Education programs
• Increase the number of interested candidates in IE, thereby developing a healthy and steady pipeline of candidates
• Develop new Sales & Marketing channels along with strategic partnerships with companies, institutions, associations to promote IE’s Master and Executive Education Programs
• Benchmark competitors focusing mainly on their commercial activities and program offering
• Coordinate with various IE departments to maximize the institution’s recognition
• Reporting to the Regional Director on the activities in the region
• Build a network of contacts to promote & strengthen the IE brand in the region
• Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities, including fairs, local or regional presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, etc.
• Support the Regional Director in designing the marketing, branding & advertising strategy for IE Master and Executive Education Programs in the Spanish market.
• Support the Alumni Clubs, coordinate events for Alumni community in the region & identify new members of this growing community
• Masters’ degree from a top University
• At least 2 years of professional experience in marketing, communications, business development, and/or sales.
• Business level English is a formal requirement.
• Proven communication skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and commercial drive.
• Must exhibit strong teamwork capability and a positive customer-oriented style.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Must be strategic, innovative, creative, and embrace new approaches and technology.
• Solution-oriented and a positive/can-do attitude.
Categoría o nivel