Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE University is a top ranked university with five different schools: Business, Law, Human Sciences & Technology, Global & Public Affairs, and Architecture & Design. Academic degree programs include: Undergraduate, specialized Masters, MBAs and Executive Education in a full-time, blended, online or part-time format.
We are looking for an Associate Director, Career Advisor for the Undergraduate students at the Madrid Campus.
This role has three main responsibilities: advice students on the general Job Search, specialize on a given sector, giving specific sessions on Career Education and manage company accounts.
Key Action Areas:
• The General Advisor will engage students in a strategic career development process by assessing student needs, provide coaching, connections, feedback and resources based on their needs and degree program. Coaching will include translating self-assessment results; reviewing/editing resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and job search correspondence. Advising on search strategy approaches (networking, online tools); career transition, if applicable; and coaching on interviewing and negotiation approaches (including conducting mock interviews).
• Customize the general career search process for students who are more exploratory in nature to enable them to achieve a clear career target in a faster way.
• Guide students interested in a specific sector to succeed in the recruiting processes.
• Develop relationships with assigned students in particular, and proactively tracks their progress.
• Manage specific relationships with companies: attend their recruiting needs, coach them on the different options to recruit at IE and filter best matching profiles.
• Conceptualize, innovate, develop, and deliver student programs and workshops (including guest speakers, self-assessment/career exploration, resume/personal branding, career transitions, etc.) to both domestic and international students for large and small audiences.
• Draw on industry/functional knowledge, trends, and professional networks to guide relevant programming and advance the exchange of knowledge between the students and alumni recruiters, faculty, or other subject matter experts to enable student success.
• Hold open office hours to provide sector-specific career advice.
• Understand and promote career resources and career education events.
• Manage and report employment information and statistics.
• Visit the classroom regularly to update students on careers-related issues.
• Update and continually improve education-related materials.
• Coordinate with the career advisor of a given sector, to maintain knowledge of recruitment practices, industry trends, agree on priorities, review progress, etc.
• Collaborate with Career Reps to identify any gaps in career education and opportunities to advance students’ success.
• Engage with colleagues and relevant departments to innovate, collaborate, and share knowledge.
• Master´s Degree from a top University. HR experience is a plus.
• Bilingual/native level of English is required. Advanced level of Spanish is a plus.
• Ideally, 2-3 years of experience.
• Candidates must possess strong coaching skills, ideally with specific training.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent empathy and creativity to suggest different ideas to students.
• Experience as a coach, career advisor, headhunter or recruiter will be highly valued.
• Positive customer-oriented attitude.
• Multi-tasking and the ability to work with a sense of urgency under tight deadlines.
• Ability to hit the ground running.
• Additional languages would be a plus.
• Occasional business trips in Spain and/or overseas may be required.
• Based in Madrid, with occasional trips to Segovia.
Categoría o nivel