Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Global Alumni Relations provides engagement services, resources, and benefits to our alumni network of 70,000 worldwide and liaises across the IE stakeholder map to ensure the community stays connected to each other and IE throughout their lifetime. The team consists of 15 dedicated staff members based in Madrid and shared resources in Europe, the Middle East, US, and Asia-Pacific that focus on alumni and careers.
The Associate Director Alumni Relations, Undergrad Programs is responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to engage our undergraduate students and alumni across our network of 5 schools (Business, Law, Human Science and Technology, Architecture and Design, and Global & Public Affairs) through targeted initiatives that align with their demographic and interests. The candidate will be reporting to the Deputy Head of Engagement & Alumni Programs.
Key Action Areas:
• Develop an engagement plan across the following key strategic pillars (events/networking, communication, career development, continuous learning, and volunteerism/giving back) in close coordination with key stakeholders to build strong relationships across IE as the point person for undergrad alumni.
• Host engagement events for the IE Undergraduate alumni, continue building brand recognition of the “Grads Give Back” events, and devise new engagement strategies for digital and face-to-face activities and content creation.
• Devise an annual calendar of activities targeted at engaging undergrads across institutional and alumni relations initiatives
• Deliver, in close collaboration with the Director of Alumni Marketing & Communications, the annual communication plan, and strategy, ensuring a multi-channel approach.
• Define, create and deliver the Undergraduate Newsletter.
• Increase awareness around Alumni Relations services and benefits available to undergrads during and after their program.
• Collaborate across Program Teams of each school, International Offices, and Alumni Relations to update alumni data through communication campaigns and with support from student/alumni volunteers.
• Devise metrics to measure communication efforts, alumni satisfaction, engagement and identify areas of improvement.
• Benchmark and identify best practices to evaluate and implement as needed.
• An MBA or Master’s Degree from a top school.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural context and interact with a wide variety of stakeholders and at different levels of the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate across a broad stakeholder map.
• Self-starter, capable of launching and leading new initiatives, balancing multiple projects with the Global Alumni Relations team.
• Proficient Microsoft user + Dynamics 365 CRM desired.
• Structured communicator, effective at balancing priorities across stakeholders.
Categoría o nivel