Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE University (IEU) is a private university with campuses located in Segovia and Madrid (Spain). IEU programs are run in English and Spanish, and are compliant with the terms of the European Higher Education Area (Bologna Accords).
Each year over 100 nationalities are represented on its campuses in Segovia and Madrid, with over 65% of its students coming from outside of Spain.
Over the past 40 years, IE Law School has established itself as a national and international leader in training law professionals with a global focus, thanks to the combination of excellent faculty, unique programs based on the case method and active research centers. Our mission is to train talented lawyers who can excel in an extremely globalized ever-changing world. IE Law School offers Bachelor, Master and Executive Education degrees and certificates.
Key Action Areas:
The Associate Director of Undergraduate studies in Law is responsible for the delivery and day-to-day management of the undergraduate programs in Law in both campus, Madrid and Segovia.
We are looking for a motivated and team oriented individual who is an effective communicator both verbally and in written correspondence. This role requires great organizational and management skills as well as the ability of managing multiple and different challenges every day.
The above includes coordinating tasks among various team members; overseeing the implementation of guidelines and policies; monitoring students; supporting faculty members; and overall responsibility for student services – including the direct services by the LLB Program Management team and coordination with various departments to ensure a world-class experience for students.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Interaction with Students and Professors
• Monitoring the students; academic performance and any other issues which may affect their academic life.
• Meet with students in order to solve issues, offer advice, and/or give support with empathy and sensitivity on a daily basis.
• Reviewing and developing new procedures, academic guides and other materials in order to achieve a more efficient working dynamic.
• Manage communications to the student body.
• Identify constantly new ways to improve the student experience.
• Liaise with professors to communicate specific student or group situations, request feedback, ensure timely submission of grades, syllabi, etc.
Interaction with other departments
• Coordinate and supervise key administrative processes throughout the year with the relevant departments and team members:
• Exchange, Internships, Final projects (TFG), credit recognitions etc.
• Collaborate with the Admissions Department, Marketing, Planning, Editorial, Student Services, Student Life, Registrar’s Office, Maintenance Dept., etc.
• Oversee the appropriate execution of the operational budget of the programs.
• Assist the Executive Director in the coordination and implementation of new curricular and extracurricular innovations.
• Provide high-quality data and information to the Executive Director and track on measurement of student performance and achievements.
• Supervise, coordinate and coach Program Assistants and Program Managers.
• Take responsibility for special program projects. This may include components of the program design, communications revamp projects, etc.
• Master’s Degree, preferably within the field of Social Sciences (e.g. Management, Business, Law). Ideally, the candidate will have previously studied a Bachelor in Law. However, other disciplines will be considered as well.
• Excellent command of English and at least a very advanced level of Spanish.
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience. Experience in supervisory roles, ideally in the education management sector.
• Strong project management capabilities.
• The candidate will demonstrate solid customer management skills, ability to work under pressure, a high level of accountability and strong project management capabilities.
• Candidates must possess a valid EU work permit.
Categoría o nivel