Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Associate Finance Manager will be responsible for data collection, analysis and budget negotiation. Financial modeling and economic evaluation of future projects. Preparation and updating of business plans based on the Institution's strategic plan.
Key Action Areas:
• Budget process:
- Assist in all aspects of preparing, reviewing, monitoring, projecting, and allocating the Budget Request.
- Assist in aligning the budget with the strategic plan in developing the budget request and in developing multi-year budget projections.
- Provide analyses, projections and presentations of financial reports, including the budget submissions for executive management.
- Contribute financial technical knowledge and advice on the improvement and innovation of the budget process.
- Support in the negotiation of the budget proposals with those responsible for the areas.
• Carry out financial planning activities, such as the preparation of detailed profitability analysis, KPI's, etc. Continuous monitoring of the main budget items evolution, projects and departments of the company.
• Lead the innovation of the business financial model as a strategic thinking advisor and assist in the definition of new business, processes, standards and operational plans.
• Work closely with the directors of the organization, and especially with the Control team, to ensure the financial performance understanding.
• Play a leadership role in change projects, helping to define new businesses, processes, standards and operational plans. Participate in special projects related to the financial area, such as the integration of new financial tools, ERPs and standardization processes.
• Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Economy.
• Advanced English and Spanish (oral and written).
• Minimum 4 years of experience as a consultant or in a finance department.
• Desirable experience in Big4 or similar consulting firms.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts) and Power Point.
• Analytical skills, financial modeling and management experience.
• Excellent communication, team player attitude.
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations.
• Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms.
• Ability to absorb high volumes of work and manage tight deadlines.
• Proactive spirit and strategic thinking, wanting to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities.