Associate Project Engineer
Are you up to develop packaging line solutions and line configurations in one of the biggest and fastest growing markets in Europe?
Join us as an Associate Project Engineer if you are interested in working in an international team to create solutions to the biggest food companies mainly in Iberia and other European countries!
· Analyse and understand customer requirements
· Develop packaging line solutions and line configurations
· Efficient layout design, fulfilling all technical and legal requirements minimizing production costs
· Project risk assessment
· Project scheduling
· Quotation cost calculation
· Final offer preparation with commercial conditions
· Ready to discuss with internal / external costumer the quotation
· Budget creation, order equipment in SAP and technical file preparation
· Support to Project Manager for technical details during Project implementation and Variation orders
Critical Skills and Experience
· To be successful in this position you have at least 2 or 3 years of proven working experience in relevant industry: a packaging industry background or previous experience in food companies will be considered as a plus.
· AutoCAD knowledge at a proficiency level is strongly recommended as well as an excellent command of MS Office.
· A general understanding about processing equipment, logistics solutions and general business administration is highly appreciated.
· Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
Language and Education
· You have a University degree in Mechanical, Agronomic or Industrial Engineering.
· Knowledge of English and Spanish are mandatory. Portuguese and any other European language is considered a plus.
· We believe you have a self-starter attitude as you will need to develop expertise in equipment by reading manuals, searching on the intranet, learning from others, field experience etc.
· You are able to work under pressure, willing to go the extra mile when needed.
· You are well-organized and accurate, with an excellent attention to detail.
· You are able to function independently as well as a part of a team.
· You are able to take initiative and you have a strong sense of meeting commitments.
Location: Arganda del Rey, Madrid.
Please apply not later than 29th May 2018
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com