Tetra Pak Iberia is seeking candidates to reinforce his automation team. This selection constitutes a great opportunity to develop your career in Processing Solutions on develop and management of projects to improve efficiency and quality performance in equipments and installations.Currently we are looking for an
Main responsibility is programming PLC, Scada, DCS, Industrial Networks, in virtual environments and with a high level of integration and information Exchange with Data Bases. He/she will be responsible for a part of an automation project in technical aspects, decided by the Automation Project Leader or Automation Manager.
The position will be office based in Madrid (Arganda del Rey) however on a project-to-project based situation, work in Portugal, France and Italy can also be required.
- Work according with the project objectives, budget and timeline.
- Development the automation project (PLC, SCADA and/or MES) and assist to all the project phases and participate in the commissioning.
- Coordinate work with other automation engineers, consultants and providers.
- Take the responsibility to compile and review technical documentation to be included on the project documentation
- Take responsibility to test and review the softwares, ensuring the outcomes quality.
Language and Education
- Bachelor's degree or above in Automation or electronics Engineering
- Fluent Spanish and good command of English
Professional Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years work experience in PLC, SCADAs or DCS programming and commissioning for processing plants.
- Programming skills in one or some of the following systems: Siemens (S7, TIA Portal and/or PCS7), ABB (Sattline or AC800xA), Intouch, WinCC.
- Data Base skills in MS-SQL Server.
- Willing to travel in Spain, Portugal, Italy and France and others foreign countries (up to 50% of time).
- Good communications skills and team player attitude
- Capability of working on own initiative
- Logical, methodical thinking, ability to follow standard processes
- Skills to lead a project or a part of a project
- Proactivity, commitment to troubleshooting system problems
- Ability to cope with high workload effectively
- Experience in liquid food industry.
- MES knowledge will be considered as a plus.
- DCS knowledge and OPC system will be considered as a plus.
- Rockwell PLC programming knowledge.
- Electrical Engineering for design control and power cabinets, according to EU normatives.
- Portuguese, French or Italian language knowledge is an advantage.
What we can offer for You
Being part of an international company with a secure background.
A really inspiring professional environment.
A long term opportunity.
How to Apply
If you think that this rle can be the next step in your career, please apply with your English CV not later than 11th October 2018.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com