Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 21/02/2018
A good communicator, customer oriented person to be responsible and quick learner. Able to deal with high volume of work and provide information on everything related to issues or queries of the customers. Availability to answer incoming contacts. Knowledge and work methodology used in technical training in automotive professionals (preparation, development, training and associated activities).
- After sales department support
- Take incoming user requests (via CRM and face to face),
- Proactively update customers with status and resolution progress.
- Escalate potential service issues to importer and brand headquarters
- Ensure that knowledge and competence skills targets are achieved
- Sickness and overtime forms in a timely and accurate manner.
- Achieve an excellent customer satisfaction level
- Schedule and manage a training calendar that responds to the needs of the department.
- Configure activity reports referred to the different fields of costumer claims.
- Manage internal and branded escalation processes
- Share knowledge with colleagues
- Initiative to resolve obstacles that may arise in the day to day
- Improve day by day department's working method (best practices)
Spanish and catalan native speaker
- English is a plus
- Knowledge as a car technician
- Experience as in technical trainer
- Good communicational approach: Verbal and Written
- Customer oriented
- Team worker
- High motivation
- Capacity to negotiate
- Ability to work systematically and organized manner
- Good stress management
- Keyboard skills"
- High Skills in new technologies
- Previous automotive brand experience
- "Millenial Generation" or "Y Generation"
- Commitment / Adaptability
- Self confidence
- Experience in Volkswagen group environment
- Experience in a similar position
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time (39 hours/week) from Monday to Friday and long-term contract
-Schedule: From 10:00 to 19:00
-Salary: 22.000 Euros gross/year + up to 1.200 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Regular and permanent incentives
-Specific compensation model based on over achievement
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel