Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
As a BSP Associate will be responsible to:
- Bank statement processing according to process documentation and monitor the exceptions, especially for LATAM and Greece
- Bank account maintenance (creation of new bank accounts/accdet tables maintenance etc)
- Managing inbound/outbound queries (calls/mails, others) in an efficient and timely manner (according to the specifics SLA)
- Perform/review ICS controls (Bank reconciliation and open items TBA)
- Support to BSP implementation project in SCB and stabilize the activities to provide an excellence quality and delivery deliver on daily basis to our countries.
- Maintain interactions with Senior Associate, Experts, TL,OM, Bayer Legal Entity and other departments.
- Contribute to the documentation process and improvements
- Support and flexibility to adapt to the future changes in the team/organization related to processes/projects/activities /tasks.
- Excellent collaboration with team members, team leader, OM, and other departments '(O2C, S2P, FA, CoE etc)
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Professional experience in Accounting (preferably Account receivable process).
- Good communicator, problem solver
- Able to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate your workload independently and support the team.
- Excellent English/Spanish/Greek language skills (Written/Spoken)
- Advanced MS Office / SAP knowledge will be valuable
- 7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract.
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- Dynamic and international environment.