Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Grupo Enterprise needs to hire a Brand Manager to an international chemical company.
Brand Manager in Madrid with a focus on digital. The role is to develops plans that support lines of service and brand objectives and devises campaigns that increase the awareness of the brand. Implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels is one of the key pillars of the role.
· Develop marketing plan to review brand performance and meet volume and profit projections
· Coordinate objectives and actions with the sales force team.
· Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual season operating plan goals.
· Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
· Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
· Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
· Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
· Provide design and direction for collateral, web, point of sales material, and other visual communications media for the company.
· High level of responsibility in Project management (CRM integration, local websites roll out)
· Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Development the CRM strategy
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
· Branded content for Social Media, website and CMS (Content Management System. i.e Tridion, Episerver)
· Digital Knowledge Requirements.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends) and CRM programs
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent.
• +3 years of experience in marketing with focus on digital marketing.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Fluent in Spanish and English other languages would be a plus.
• Good public speaking skills.
• Good organization skills.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Results oriented.
• Availability to travel.
• Permanent Contract
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel