Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 13/03/2019
As a Business Developer, your main objective will be to drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, and to use specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Actively prospecting within accounts to discover or cultivate solutions sales opportunities within area of technical specialty, in close cooperation with the account manager.
- Managing sales pipeline.
- Formulating and expanding solutions to generate additional product or service attachments and up sell revenue.
- Certain roles may also sell through the channel.
- Establishing a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Working with the client up to IT management level.
- Contributing to building of the pipeline by generating leads and referrals and new customer opportunities within specialty area.
- May focus on growing contractual renewals for small-to-mid size accounts with limited complexity, to higher-total contract-value renewals.
- Interfacing with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Building sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Native level of Dutch and an excellent level of English, both written and spoken.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- In depth knowledge about product, service, solution and differentiators between own offerings and competitor's offerings.
- Able to apply specialized technical product/service/solution knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility.
- Able to use knowledge in specialty, and consultative selling skills, to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
- Accurate assessment of solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine "qualify-in"/"qualify-out" status.
- Solid communication and presentation skills within IT at the manager level.
- Product demonstration, customer training, product installation skills. (for product specialty roles)
- Able to conceptualize and articulate well-targeted solutions in area of specialty from proposal to contract sign-off.
- Have enough knowledge about a product, service or solution to be able to qualify a deal.
- Able to negotiate profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on the existing business and increase the company's footprint and revenue.
- Opportunity prospecting skills as related to specialty area and in expanding existing client business, in order to generate leads/referrals to account team.
- Able to proactively maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
- Regular use of Salesforce.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive local employee benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, restaurant tickets €9/day, flexible hours).
- Relocation package if you do not live in Spain.
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
- International working environment.
Categoría o nivel