Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
• You will create new BI solutions or maintain existing ones based on Microsoft technologies including Excel Power Pivot, Power BI, Reporting Services, SSAS Multidimensional or Tabular as per requested by Application Expert.
• You will ensure a high level of maintainability, reusability and exploitability of the software components developed.
• You will apply Gemalto Quality System Product Lifecycle, Software Lifecycle and Custom Development Lifecycle and produce all the documentation related to these activities.
• You will ensure that configuration management is performed correctly within your scope.
• You will contribute to design and support the acceptance.
• You will contribute to development process and tools (continuous integration, software configuration management, test automation …)
• You will prepare training material for the solution’s administration and operation and provide the material to trainers or end-users.
• You will report daily activity and participate to synchro team meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• To succeed at this job, you must have knowledge of:
o Microsoft SQL Server 2012 suite : Database, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
o Microsoft Office Excel 2013, PowerBI, Power query or Powerpivot
o Sharepoint 2013
o Strong development practices, software development lifecycle, configuration management.
o Knowledge of Oracle PLSQL
• It would be preferred if you have:
o knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Mercurial and Quality Center, SQL Server Integration services and BI Cubes.
o ability to propose solutions and workarounds
o a practice of Agile development methodologies (Scrum or others)
o a strong analytical skills to translate complex data from multiple data sources into coherent reports and dashboards to highlight key themes, findings, and business implications.
o A constant interest in improving your knowledge. Stay current with BI/Analytics technology and best practices.
o Oracle EBS experience, specifically, GL, AR, AP, PO, OM, INV, PROJECTS
• You must be:
o fluent in English (B2).
o Rigourous / Well organized
• We would like someone to join our team who is customer-oriented, a team-player.
• You must have a Master's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
• We are looking for someone with 2 - 5 years of experience in software development and experience with customer project activity
- Permanent contract
- Career plan
- Social Benefits
- Possibility of international projects in different sectors (depending on your mobility)
- Competitive compensation
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel