Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 23/06/2019
Are you an established Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre GDS expert and thrive on delivering a highly professional service willing to go the extra mile to ensure your clients experience the ideal travel? Are you ready for a new challenge in one of the fastest-growing Startups in Business Travel? Then this is your job!
Our client is multinational start-up launched in 2015 managing private and business travel for their clients. With its free travel booking and managing platform, it became an award-winning company named as the fasted growing SaaS startup Europewide. Due to success and expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced Business Travel Consultant willing to deliver high-touch customer care to join their multinational team in the city centre of Barcelona.
• Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
• Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
• Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
• Help achieve a very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
• Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
• Help define and establish best practices altogether with the rest of the team.
• Ensure a smooth transition with the rest of the team from weekdays to the weekend, back and forth.
• Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
• Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: they are a growing start-up!
What will you learn?
• Become an expert on GDS for air/rail/hotel
• Improving intercultural competences
Our recruitment process
• Step 1: Interview with our Recruiter to get to know you better and check your GDS knowledge
• Step 2: Face-to-face Interview with the company’s Hiring Manager
• Proven previous deep experience using Amadeus and or Galileo platform is a must
• Availability and flexibility to work on rotating shifts according to business needs, including Bank holiday.
• Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in 1 or 2 other EU languages. Spanish is a plus but not a must.
• Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers.
• Deep experience using ticketing tools or any similar software.
• You become the trusted advisor of your accounts very quickly and have the ability to expand them proactively.
• Independent and autonomous.
• Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
• Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and e-mail, and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
• Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs Opinion driven.
• Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
• Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
• You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
• A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
What’s on offer
• Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
• 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
• Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
• "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
• Free Spanish classes.
• Yoga and meditation.
• Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
• Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
Categoría o nivel