Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Key Action Areas:
Clubs and coordinators:
• Addressing students and clubs’ coordinators to resolve major doubts and questions about clubs, extracurricular activities, events or other issues handled by Campus Life.
• Referring students/club coordinators to the Directors of Campus Life when faced with problems or concerns from students/coordinators which require additional support to be solved.
• Supporting club coordinators organizing and preparing events/activities.
• Compile and update databases with club coordinators information in our files and on the Campus Groups website.
• Support Campus Life Directors and Coordinators in managing the clubs as well as developing engagement strategies.
Campus Life team & office:
• Collaborate with the Directors of Campus Life in all administrative processes related to day to day operational management of the office.
• Responsible for telephone and walk-in inquiries.
• Participate in events promoting the work of the department.
• Work diligently to build relationships and communicate efficiently with IE Stakeholders (students and other internal departments) to ensure the improvement of the team profile and reputation.
• Provide additional help when developing new procedures, club guides, and other material to achieve a more efficient work dynamic.
• Constant search of new ways to improve the student experience.
• Manage and answer high volume of emails with students queries.
• Contribute to the creation and edition of reports and presentations.
Finance and Administration:
• Control and supervise the billing/invoices to date as well as speaking with suppliers and the financial department to make sure all is in order.
• Manage contracts with suppliers: signatures and filling.
• Manage expenses from Campus Life team.
• Be responsible for the logistics of activities organized by Campus Life and student clubs: (reserve classrooms, request material, preparation of gifts and sign holders, contacting IT, Maintenance, Cleaning, Security, etc.).
• Ensure the site preparation for the event on day its held (be present at the opening of the event to ensure that it starts without any interruption).
• Collaborate with the Directors of Campus Life to keep updated information about events or other content in clubs.ie.edu platform, our website or other media.
• Maintain current listings of student club coordinators (both internally, and on our platform after each election period).
• CRM Management: data entry into database, tracking of partners applications, generating IE credentials through Atenea.
• Responsible for the daily management of the screens located on all buildings across campus and working with IE´s IT department.
• Possess solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Be able to communicate and interact positively and effectively with students and staff.
• Advanced level of English and Spanish (written and spoken).
• Possess the ability to function autonomously.
• Outstanding organization skills.
• Customer orientated and socially adept. Proficient team worker, results orientated, advanced problem-solving skills and a quick thinker.
• Process, quality and excellence focused.
• Consistently contribute to department standards.
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel