Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Campus Life aims to transmit the IE values and spirit via fostering a more engaged community. Hence making visible the intangible (values, school spirit, sense of community). We help to maximize the students experience at IE (beyond the classroom) by being the connector on campus between staff, faculty, students and alumni. We ensure that the community keeps top of mind the importance of being engaged, seeking out cross-club, cross-school initiatives and taking advantage of the broad network at their fingertips.
Working towards a ONE Campus feel:
• I feel part of the IE community
• I leave my blueprint in IE
• IE leaves its blueprint in me
The primary function of the Associate Director – Student Affairs of Campus Life is the day to day management of the office of Campus Life, student clubs and extracurricular activities.
About the job:
Day-to-day management and representation of Campus Life Department:
• Reporting to Campus Life Director and helping to develop the strategy of the Campus Life Department.
• Managing the team’s assistant and oversee specific projects he/she may be working on.
• Responsibility for budget and expenditures of Campus Life, student clubs and other student initiatives.
• Constant benchmarking with other top international schools to find either synergies or best practices and measure against current Campus Life initiatives.
• Being an intermediary between the IE Community (other departments, faculty, current students, alumni and partners) and student clubs/Student Leadership Team.
• Collaborating with the Program Management Teams, Talent & Careers, International Development, Institutional Relations, Marketing and other departments of IE for the dissemination and organization of activities and events.
• Representing Campus Life Department at fairs, presentations, opening ceremonies and other activities where the presence of a representative of the department is needed.
• Looking for sponsors for Campus Life, Student Leadership Team and Club activities.
• Organizing the Club Fair and coordinating the election process (twice a year).
• Planning and organizing IE´s annual events in coordination with student clubs and teams (Global Village, Social Responsibility Forum, TEDxIEMadrid, etc.).
• Planning and organizing IE’s annual major campus-wide events (IE Winter Ball, IE Talent Show, IE Marathon, International/Humanities weeks, etc).
• Planning, preparation and delivery of welcome kits and other hospitality initiatives to new students.
• Developing and implementing IE Partners Program in order to help partners of our students be part of the IE Community and enjoy their IE experience.
Student Clubs and student initiatives:
• Coordinating the management of student clubs (support them in organizing events and activities and in participation in sports tournaments or other competitions).
• Constant contact (through meetings, info sessions and email) with the coordinators of student clubs, in order to keep them up to date on Campus Life news, and to be aware of all the activities and news of the clubs.
• Guaranteeing proper operation of IE Clubs (frequent activity and success of the events).
• Coordinating IE Teams’ participation in major sports and academic tournaments and competitions worldwide.
• Day-to-day management of general student body queries or concerns regarding extracurricular activities and student clubs.
Communication and IT:
• Preparing and keeping the Campus Life Guide up-to-date and management protocols.
• Planning the strategy of communication of events and activities related to clubs and department events in collaboration with the responsible for management of social media, newsletter and other sources of communication and marketing elements of Campus Life (website, newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blog, posters, digital announcement boards, clubs.ie.edu, blackboards, etc.).
• Master’s Degree.
• Bilingual or proficiency, in English and Spanish (written and oral) is required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience.
• Team player that enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
• Strong project management capabilities, extremely organized and very detail-oriented.
• International profile and experienced in working with other cultures.
• Excellent customer service skills with proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
• Problem-solving skills to quickly address concerns, queries and feedback in a constructive and action oriented manner.
• Great written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent networker abilities to interact with professionals ranging from junior to executive profiles, and from diverse backgrounds.
• Experience in social media management is preferable.
• Ability to work with multiple projects at the same time and under tight deadlines.
• Graphic design skills would be a plus.
• Flexibility in schedule.
Categoría o nivel