Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 10/08/2018
Global health insurance service company is looking for Cantonese, Korean, Chinese, Indonesian or Japanese speakers.
* Determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests.
* Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
* Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
* Coordinate and ensure a correct administrative follow-up of the clients and contracts.
* Take full responsibility for the premium/eligibility administration
* Handle eligibility requests from Customer Services
* Keep records and filing up to date.
* Implement contracts in case of new clients
* Manage your work, taking into account the applicable procedures and agreements
* Participate efficiently in processing the document flows: inform your Operations Manager on clarity gaps and possibilities to optimize the processes.
* Commit yourself to high-quality administration and fast transactions
* Maintain good contacts with insurers, insured and clients concerning their policies and non-medical claims.
* Respond to questions in a qualitative way.
* Manage all communications (letter, fax, e-mail) to clients and insurers.
* Think about and contribute to using the most efficient communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter,...)
Relations to other positions
* Assist the Account Manager in several tasks (e.g. preparation of presentations, preparation of analyses, statistics,...).
* Provide all necessary information to the involved parties: clients, insurers, the Vanbreda International Customer Services, Finance and Accounting, Marketing and Communication.
* Contribute to maintaining a co-operative and friendly working environment.
* Inform the Operations Manager on problems and inefficiencies.
* Cantonese, Chinese, Indonesian or Japanese and English bilingual speaker.
* Microsoft Office knowledge.
* Experience in back office responsabilities.
Contract. Temporary/chance to grow up.
Salary. 15000 - 16000 €
Schedule. M - F (7:00 - 14:45 / 8:00 - 15:45)
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel