Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
• Communicate with the customer to understand, in detail, what their specific needs and objectives are and help ensure that the solution fulfils these requirements.
• Using your expert knowledge about the platform and product, act as the connecting link between those developing those developing the solution and the customers along the transformation process.
• Working together with a team of developers and solution architects, conceptualize high-performance, multi-platform IT architectures for Salesforce Service Cloud.
• Support in the development of our Salesforce Business Unit as well as the technical support of junior team colleagues.
• In-depth knowledge of Salesforce and specifically the Salesforce Service Cloud®, that is complimented by your Salesforce Technical Consultant and/or Solution Architect certification.
• A degree in engineering, economics, or similar, as well as experience designing solution architectures, customer requirement management, and implementation of architectures.
• A customer-oriented mindset and excellent communication skills.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• A creative mind, self-motivation, passion for your work, as well as a team and goals-oriented approach.
• A strong command of the English language (CEFR: C1), knowledge of German would be an advantage.
• Interesting work that requires the continuous combination of technical expertise with creative thinking and innovative approaches to problem-solving.
• Creative freedom to make a real difference to interesting, diverse, and rewarding projects for prestigious customers.
• Become a member of a dynamic team of customer service experts, with little bureaucracy and active participation from the first day due to flat hierarchies.
• Stable employment and excellent company culture.
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel