At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
What you will do
Our Cash Collections team work to maximize the timely collection of cash from our customers around the globe, through the effective management of enquiries made and received by telephone. We work to keep our aged debt to a minimum through timely action of outstanding debt.
Join Bratislava Business Center’s Order to Cash Department as a Collections Coordinator!
How you will do it
In your role as a Collections Coordinator you will be responsible for activities related to a broad cross section of Johnson Controls customer portfolios. You will manage Collection processes, provide early stage customer service and, where necessary, raise cases involving customer complaints. You will also support other finance operations by providing and receiving information from customers regarding billing, collection and cash application.
During your normal daily activities, you will need to maintain call logs and expected payment dates using your daily interactions with customers to encourage timely payment, as well as proactive contact on non-due invoices.
You will be expected to analyze aging debt reports and initiate calls to, as well as receiving calls from customers.
With a strong analytical approach, you will support the business by understanding customer complaints, assist with the research of cases to resolve billing and commercial customer service issues on accounts and support actions to prevent delinquent payment.
What we look for
• Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Degree in business administration or professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting.
• Experience in Finance or Accounting role an advantage.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic skills in accounting software related to collections; and intermediate skills in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research, including ability to utilize basic formulas, pivot tables and v-lookups
• Excellent customer service, organizational, communication, and follow-up skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment while meeting deadlines
• Solid self-management
• Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
• Innovative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve
• Experience of working in Shared Service Centre/Retained/Outsourced environment an advantage
What we offer