Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 19/01/2018
What are you looking for…
• To join a market leader in business digital transformation through technology?
• To join a company providing a solid career path and focus on people development?
• A new personal life project?
• To boost your international career?
• To develop your business executive and partner network?
Check out this link, you might find what you are looking for!
SAP Commercial Sales is looking for Sales Executives (Specialist or Generalist) for the French small & mid-markets to drive incremental revenue and digital transformation (installed customer base or new prospects). If you are results-driven and creative; if success as a team is a key driver; if you love the frenzy that comes with victories; if you are looking for a multicultural work environment that rewards excellence and over-achievement; if you have a good business acumen and the ability to articulate value to business executives then apply today!
What is a Commercial Sales Executive?
As a Commercial Sales Executive you will be responsible for developing incremental revenue within your assigned territory, mainly through channel partners, in the small and mid-market segment. You will be fully responsible for your territory coverage, demand generation, forecasting, closing, planning & strategy as well as customer/partner satisfaction. You will work closely with different stakeholders to bring business value and innovation customers and prospects.
What does a Commercial Sales Executive’s day look like?
• Proactively engage with customers and partners to understand their needs and position our solution portfolio. Travel as necessary for the business
• Demand generation planning & execution to address territory plan and ensure proper coverage in collaboration with key stakeholders
• Qualify leads, progress through sales cycle. Leverage Partner Determination Matrix and engage with key stakeholders for partner selection, offer & pricing support to partner.
• Manage and close deals to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets along with partners
• Use our Digital Sales Motion to effectively engage with customers and partners
• Work with Presales, Solution Sales, Industry Experts, Channel Partners and other key stakeholders on deal execution as needed
• Drive opportunity management of volume & value opportunities. Focus on insuring customer needs are understood and addressed in the sales process
• Maintaining accuracy of CRM data for pipeline management and customer intelligence.
• Focus Area: develop deep solution and process understanding in designated solution areas
• In addition to on-the-job coaching as provided by Commercial Sales Manager, you will improve your sales skills as defined in the SAP Commercial Sales Career progression framework
• Use SAP Career Success Center, Value University and other resources to gain additional skills that enhance productivity.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial sales or field sales environment including demand generation
• Successful experience in multi-channel go to market models
• Knowledge of the ERP market for generalist CSE
• Knowledge of a specific solution (Customer Engagement, HR, Analytics, Data Management, Digital Innovation Platform…) for specialist CSE
Education and Qualification / Skills And Competencies ?
This role will cover the Spanish territory so fluency in English and Spain is required (native tongue preferred).
A Master’s degree or equivalent education or experience is required.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Categoría o nivel