Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
• To extend target setting for RFQ methodology across all commodities and business units, challenging targets for RFQ set by local and global buyers.
• To run commodity benchmark analysis for main suppliers in each region: unitary costs (historical references, forecasted, target for next negotiation), payment terms, ...; assuring comparable scope in benchmarks.
• To understand forecasted cost for main components (nacelle, rotor, tower) and services based on target setting, supporting the commodities regarding targets to consider in the budget/forecast process.
• To monitor cost cube (forecasted costs) vs targets per region and platform.
• Periodic creation of reports for the unitary cost targets (actuals, budget, forecast, cube, targets for next negotiations) for the main components of each commodity. To share this knowledge within the Procurement Department.
• Collaboration with Commodity Managers: to setting the right targets for current and new platforms per region and supplier, working actions plans due to non-achieved targets.
• Collaboration with CVE: to agree the right targets for the new platforms aligned with the best estimations provided from each commodity, for the different gates and business cases launched in the company regarding new developments.
• To launch a Cost-Out methodology to the different BUs and commodities, adopting needed singularities to be most effective for each case particularity. To set up the yearly Target.
• To run workshops including the cross functional units to catch all the insights regarding Cost-Out ideas and align the Implementation Actions.
• To consolidate and maintain a trucking tool to activate the involved actors in the different steps of the Cost-Out Implementation Plan.
• To stablish a report tool to keep Procurement organization updated.
• Collaboration with CVE: to extend the applicable Cost-Out Actions to the new platforms.
Industrial Engineering (Industrial Management Engineer is valued).
5/7 years of experience in Industrial Management/Process and Systems, Procurement, Cost-Out/Profitability Programs for medium/large global Corporations.
Cutting-edge level of Excel (Macros), Power Point (Think Cell), Access.
Full professional proficiency in English.
Advanced level for SAP.
Master MBA is also valued