Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 07/03/2020
We are hiring a Project Engineer to work in one of our important Wind Energy Customer.
The tasks will be:
• Production and handover to Commercial and Operations teams of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS), equipment lists, engineering drawings, design calculations, steel structure calculations, rigging studies, operations programs, plant and labor requirements for both proposals and the execution of works whilst ensuring the documents comply with company procedures, legislative guidance and good practice.
• Attend site visits to measure and record specific information, including routing, and to ensure that this information is incorporated into the RAMS.
• Co-ordinate with the internal departments to ensure activities are compliant within NBTECH agreed scope and program, with timely and suitable communication of any required changes.
• Attend site for the execution of the project collaborating and supporting the site supervisor and crew in the completion of the project by being the main point of contact with the client on site with regards to coordination, project program, engineering and HSQE issues.
• Provide technical support to the NBTECH site supervisor and respond to issues on site in a
professional and timely manner.
• Develop the Construction and Installation Management role under the direct supervision of the Project Manager and Operation Manager.
• Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
• Performing risk assessments.
• Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
• Engineering solutions of heavy transport and installation requirements both on site and in the Engineering office.
• Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
• Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
• Performing optimization tests.
• Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
• Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
• Providing the Project Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures.
• Monitoring upgrades systems.
B.S. degree in Engineering (preferably Civil or Industrial).
• 3 – 5 years proven work experience as a Heavy-Lift Project Engineer, Construction and Installation Engineer.
• Relevant professional experience in wind industry particularly in construction of Wind Farms (logistic, heavy-transport, loading and unloading of cargoes, lifting maneuvers and installation).
• Advanced English level (C1).
• Excellent computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Essential management of CAD and AutoCAD.
• Knowledge of the heavy-lift industry and construction processes.
• Clear understanding of the relevant equipment and its use.
• Advanced technical skills to management and negotiation.
• Analytical thinker.
• Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
Ingeniería y producción
Categoría o nivel