Consultant - Industrial Engineer
Are you interested in developing, selling and delivering global Expert Services to our customers in order to reduce
their costs and improve their profitability?
Would you like to apply your knowledge on improvement methodologies such as Lean, TPM, Six Sigma, WCM to help
our customers on choosing the best way to solve issues related to their production process?
The position holder is an Industrial Engineering Professional with expertise on WCM (World Class manufacturing),
Six Sigma and/or TPM (Total productive maintenance) implementation, selling services abilities and availability to
travel up to 75% of the time.
The Consultant will implement Consultancy Services reducing customer costs and improving profitability.
- Drive the implementation of consulting projects and ensure compliance to the Expert Services
- Analysis and understanding of customer operational losses
- Implementation of performance improvement
- Verify, refine and develop the effectiveness of such methodologies
- Support the global network of Expert Services staff
- Drive growth in technical sales through improvement in customer productivity, development of innovative
- Provide feedback to Development & Engineering to enable equipment & operational improvements
- Develop process improvements using Consulting Methodology
- Liaise with Tetra Pak Technical Service & D&E to continually improve the Consulting offer.
- Understanding of Customer Satisfaction and design, close prodcution orders.
• Industrial Engineering degree
• MBA is desired
• Advanced English proficiency.
• 5 to 10 years’ experience developing and implementing WCM, Six Sigma and/or TPM methodologies
• Experience selling consulting services to customers is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, process orientation, a positive service mind set and customer focus
• Availability to travel up to 75% of the time
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong, independent, colleague with high personal drive.
• Self-motivated, flexible and result-oriented.
• Good documentation skills.
Please submit your English CV not later than 1st March 2019.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com