Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 06/05/2020
* Conducting counterparty risk analysis in accordance with policies, including: KYC checks and minimum due diligence, suggest credit grades, limits and minimum payment terms and exposure limits to Senior Credit & Counterparty Risk Specialist and/or Credit & Counterparty Risk Manager.
* Maintenance of counterparty information (grades, approvals, etc.) in SAP, CIMS and CERES
* Monitor Counterparty analysis renewal dates.
* Maintain management tools and reports for both countries to support business decisions and monitor credit exposures
* Run reporting tools in the periodicity requested
* Monitor reports for exceptions and follows up as appropriate.
* Support on growing the culture of credit &counterparty risk with traders, local management and internal stakeholders
* Support on development of training materials and tools to have regular sessions with trading team about credit and compliance policies
* Cooperate with communications and networking within Credit & Counterparty Risk function structures, and wider family, to ensure full alignment and sharing expertise and best practices to help to grow the region.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent in economics, finance or related discipline
* 1 year of credit and counterparty risk, or related experience a plus; internships accepted.
* Strong organisational skills
* Highly computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel, MS Office suite, SAP
* Fluent in English, and with Italian language
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional