Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Do you have a passion for providing world-class customer service? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also have a native level of Bulgarian and fluent English, then keep on reading - we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of flexible workspace solutions and provides workspace for thousands of the most successful entrepreneurs and multinational companies all over the world. With their services, they make it possible for a small startup as well as a multinational company to access the best workspace accommodation suited for their needs.
As a Customer Care Specialist your responsibilities include:
- Via phone and email help current clients, understanding their business needs in order to offer them the best suited solution.
- Educate new prospects and inform them about the products to help them select the most appropriate one.
- Contributing to team efforts with all other functions in order to meet objectives
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
- Native level of Bulgarian
- Fluent level of English
- A fluent level of Greek, Romanian, Turkish, Hungarian, German, French, Arabic, Finnish, or Portuguese
- Experience in Customer Service roles, preferably by phone and business-to-business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritised customer needs
- Team worker with a positive attitude that is willing to help wherever needed
- Knowledge in CRM systems is a plus
What's on offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Central office in the city-center
- Restaurant tickets/Lunch vouchers
- A complete and thorough training program
- Extra holiday on Birthday
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel