Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 17/06/2022
We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Become part of fast-paced, dynamic and diverse work environment, and join us as a Customer Service Representative with the Europe Customer Operations Centre (COpC) in Barcelona.
A Few Of the Main Tasks Would Be
· You will keep records of customer interactions or transactions, details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
· Raise quotes, process orders, managing invoices.
· Take incoming inquiries from customers
· Collaborate across departments and geographies, and innovate new ways of meeting the customer needs
· Full time, 4 months contract + extension
· 24 days of vacation plus bank holidays
· Lunch vouchers
· Salary to negotiate
We value a passion for science, a focus on results and a commitment to a greater good. Drive, talent and experiences can vary from individual to individual, but together we have a common thread.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
· Previous experience from a similar role or environment is helpful but not necessary - we will make sure you receive on-the-job training on the specific skills needed to be successful in your job.
· Have a positive attitude and a customer-centric mind
· Have strong organizational and time management skills
· You should be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word)
Área - Puesto
Atención al cliente - Administrativo de Atención al Cliente
Categoría o nivel