Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 21/03/2018
At Rentalcars, we’re on a mission to help people discover and do more. Putting the customer back in control, giving them maximum choice, great value, total transparency, and customer service that really cares. Today, there are three members of the Rentalcars family.
Rentalcars.com: The world’s biggest online car rental service, with over 1,500 colleagues speaking 42 languages, empowering travellers at 50,000+ locations worldwide.
Rideways: Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B, in pre-booked taxis and chauffeur-driven cars.
Rentalcars Connect: Bringing the magic of Rentalcars.com and Rideways to partners’ sites, so customers enjoy a seamless booking experience through brands they already know and love.
Our aim is to be everyone’s first choice in ground transportation and mobility. Delivering market-leading choice, value, transparency and service, wherever they are and wherever they need to go. We’re part of The Priceline Group, the world leader in online travel and related services, along with Booking.com, priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Portuguese Speaking Team Manager based in our Barcelona, state of the art office. You will drive the performance of your advisors through effective leadership, coaching and development.
• Lead, manage and retain ownership for your team’s performance through the results.
• Performance management led by coaching sessions, objective setting, mentoring & inspiration.
• Regular analysis of results - supported by an upbeat plan which drives further success.
• Provide communication across the business regarding the performance of the department.
• Previous people management experience (essential).
• Be an impressive communicator.
• Be able to get the absolute best from your people being positive & proactive as a way of working.
• Have coached/mentored colleagues in your current/previous role.
• Knowledge of the complete CS customer cycle – highly advantageous.
• Have superb PC skills - confidently moving between applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point.
• Fluent in Portuguese & English, both spoken and written.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you:
• Paid 4 week induction training.
• Language bonus (12 payments).
• Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
• Cosmopolitan, multicultural working environment.
• Fantastic company culture in a brand new state of the art office.
• Future career progression.
• 32 natural days holidays per year on full time basis.
• Fabulous beach front location with great transport links.
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel