Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Customer Journey Manager is the middleman between the technical team members (IT or providers) and the business management of IE University. Therefore, the manager needs to understand both sides of the coin. Ideally, the Customer Journey Manager has a consulting, innovation or functional background ideally combined with an IT background. At first, He or She will be focused on the definition, design and development of sales and marketing processes in order to improve the customer journey of our candidates both with knowledge of the market and data analysis to make data driven decisions.
Key Action Areas:
- Lean Project Management Expertise:
- Responsible of defining and developing the business guidelines to its digital transformation in order to improve the business and make the candidates journey smoother.
- Contribute to inter-team communication using the tools available (Teams, RedMind, ServiceDesk) or introducing new tools. Ability to learn and master new tools fast to serve the needs of the development teams.
- Define, gather and analyze business needs. Develop functional designs for the proposed solutions.
- Actively try to identify waste and areas of improvement within the team.
- Release planning and coordination between the different areas of domain.
- Fluency (written & oral) in both English and Spanish.
- MBA or specialized Master.
- At least 6 years experience.
- Proven Project experience in tech.
- Keen on Design on Lean methodologies would be a plus.
- High Knowledge of project experience, CRM, UX/UI with the following disciplines: CRM – Dynamics, CMA – HubSpot, ERP, WordPress, Magnolia, PowerBI, google analytics, Marketo, Tableau, Qlickview.
- Basic knowledge about several programming languages such as SQL, and .Net or even ABAP.
- Ability to communicate effectively.