¡Gracias por escribirnos!
Customer Service & Design Manager Iberia
Customer Service & Design Manager leads a large team of 25 people located in Lisbon and in Madrid. With coordinating supply chain (SC), the role has huge impact on an enhanced customer experience.
This is a permanent position based in Arganda del Rey (Madrid) and requires travelling of up to 15%.
What You will do
Drive Customer Service and Design Handling performance:
- Secure order management and design handling process execution.
- Drive performance improvement of customer service and design KPIs.
- Secure Organizational alignments, competence development and resource management.
Secure Customer Supply Chain integration and engagement with market company functions:
- Ensure alignment between SC and sales strategies.
- Contribute to alignment among cluster / market / global SC priorities.
- Secure end to end SC performance improvement on focused KPIs impacted by the market group.
Drive Continuous Improvement (WCM activities within your team) and Process Alignment.
Who You are
Language and Education:
- To be a successful candidate you should have a University Degree preferably in Economics / Business administration.
- You are fluent both in written and spoken in Spanish and English (Portuguese is beneficial).
Professional Skills and Experience:
- You have 5-8 years of experience in a Supply Chain Operations and also a proven track record in Order Management / Customer Service in Industry field.
- Experience in Packaging Industry is a plus.
- Skills gathered in People Management (of similar-size teams) across geographies is an essential need to succeed.
- You show your commercial understanding with various examples, brought from your previous interactions in your career, with Sales Teams, Key Account Management and Supply Chain.
- You were involved into Continuous Improvement projects and you have knowledge about WCM or Lean.
- You are able work across boundaries in cross-functional set ups.
- As a person you have strong leadership skills and you are able to continuously prioritize and work under stress.
- You are able to motivate others, or to deliver difficult messages, influence organizations x-functionally.
- You can create strong professional relationships at different levels of organizations.
- You are recognized as a thought leader and innovator in the company.
- You have a good business understanding which helps you to facilitate actions in your team to react on market changes.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with which you can engage others.
- As our Iberia Customer Service & Design manager you will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere.
- We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues and an international challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride in protecting food and protecting the planet.
- You will work in a market leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities in a state-of-the art, comfortable and activity-based work environment.
- At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, including health care arrangements.
Care to join? We are working with a continuous selection, so please submit your CV in English, through our career site not later than 28th May 2019.