Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 01/05/2018
Si hablas Holandés e inglés bilingüe, y te gusta el trato con clientes, ¡este es tu puesto!
* Determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests.
* Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
* Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
* Coordinate and ensure a correct administrative follow-up of the clients and contracts.
* Take full responsibility for the premium/eligibility administration
* Handle eligibility requests from Customer Services
* Keep records and filing up to date.
* Implement contracts in case of new clients
* Manage your work, taking into account the applicable procedures and agreements
* Participate efficiently in processing the document flows: inform your Operations Manager on clarity gaps and possibilities to optimize the processes.
* Commit yourself to high-quality administration and fast transactions
* Maintain good contacts with insurers, insured and clients concerning their policies and non-medical claims.
* Respond to questions in a qualitative way.
* Manage all communications (letter, fax, e-mail) to clients and insurers.
* Think about and contribute to using the most efficient communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter,...)
Relations to other positions
* Assist the Account Manager in several tasks (e.g. preparation of presentations, preparation of analyses, statistics,...).
* Provide all necessary information to the involved parties: clients, insurers, the Vanbreda International Customer Services, Finance and Accounting, Marketing and Communication.
* Contribute to maintaining a co-operative and friendly working environment.
* Inform the Operations Manager on problems and inefficiencies.
* Active language knowledge of minimum Dutch and English: bilingual level in both.
* Experience in call center services
* Experience in back office tasks.
*Location: Pozuelo de Alarcon
*From Monday to Friday (8h-15.45h) ---- Salary: 16.000 euros/year + Social Benefits
*From Monday to Friday (15h-23h) ---- Salary: 18.000 euros/year
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel