Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 19/02/2022
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a successful, multi-national and multi linguistic team of Contact Centre Representatives in Barcelona.
As a Contact Centre Representative your tasks will include:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Provide customers with a personalized experience, effectively solving their issues, complaints and inquiries, whilst keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers, identifying their needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way.
If you are a dynamic person with a keen eye for detail, have high integrity and rise to meet challenges, here is your opportunity to put your practical experience and strong organizational skills to work in a dynamic and progressive environment!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent/ fluent language skills (verbal and in writing) in one of the following languages: French, Italian or Portuguese.
- English as secondary language is required.
- Be comfortable in customer-facing/ customer-focused roles and able to adapt to different personality types.
- Strong communication and active listening skills.
- Multi-tasking capabilities, priorities- and time-management skills, along with the ability to work independent as well as within teams.
We are offering:
- Full-time, long-term contract
- Salary €9.49 per hour + bonus according to agreement
- Hybrid model of work
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel