Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Customer Service Representative - Nordics
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Customer Service Representative who will be a part of a fast paced, diverse work environment in our Customer Operations Center in Barcelona, where you take ownership of your work while collaborating closely with internal and external customers. In this job you will work with customer based in the EMEA region while working with an internal team spread across the globe. This is a complex job that requires excellent communication and organization skills. Your primary responsibility will be creating sales quotes but you will be expected to take appropriate ownership to resolve issues throughout the quote to cash cycle. A clear set of priorities and expectations for the job and the company provide a framework for you to innovate new ways of meeting customer needs.
The Customer Service Coordinator is a key role who will interface with customers and be an active player with our pre and post sales engineers and other representatives to handle a variety of pre and post-sales functions. Some of the minimum skills required are below:
- Proficient in Microsoft suite to include Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Access skills are a plus)
- Fluency in English and Finnish, Swedish or Danish
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Positive attitude to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty
- Able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Time management in fast paced environment
- Organizational skills to maximize productivity
- Adapts to customer situation & different personalities
- Work is accurate and with eye for detail
- Is always seeking to improve the job and provides solution oriented feedback
- Demonstrates business judgment by knowing when to work independently and when to collaborate
- Ability to solve complex issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company
- Positively manage stress that is typical in a customer service environment
If this opportunity raised your interest, please send your application online via our career site.
Firmenlogo, verlinkt auf http://www.agilent.de/home