Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 02/04/2019
We are looking for a Junior profile/fresh graduate with native level of German to join or amazing international Customer Success Team in Madrid!
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, you will be in charge of offering a top-quality service to our customers in Germany and contribute to the company's success. Among your responsibilities, you will:
* Identify and assess customers' needs (consults, after-sales requests...) to ensure satisfaction.
* Manage the incoming calls and reply to the requests by phone and / or email.
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools, as well as communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
* Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, follow up to ensure resolution.
* Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
* Manage the CRM system and updates: keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and files, take care of the databases.
* Contribute to the department's goals: achieve personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas.
* Support all processes and operations of multiple departments (sales, financial, admin ...).
* Take the extra mile to engage customers.
* Mandatory native level of German + Fluent English
* Valuable previous experience in Customer Service, Help Desk or similar
* Valuable international experience
* Goal oriented with great communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexible, resourceful and able to multi-task while establishing priorities and providing solutions
* Proactive, dynamic, with positive attitude and team spirit
- Salario: 21.000€ + plus idioma + seguro + beneficios de la empresa
- Jornada: L a V y horario de 9 a 18H
- Madrid Centro
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel