Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 03/09/2017
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide product information and effective technical support through multiple channels (phone, e-mail, chat);
- Investigate and take care of large and complex support matters, where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments to ensure an exceptional and seamless experience for our customers;
- Contribute to additional support programs/projects (e.g content delivery, product expertise, targeted proactive support activities).
As a member of the global Customer Support team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- An effective technical support (unburdening the customer wherever possible, thinking ahead to cover expected follow-up topics and an exceptional and seamless experience);
- Provide with first-class, high-quality, professional responses to customer enquiries within agreed performance levels;
- A constant and pro-active improvement of product/support knowledge;
- Pro-active engagement in additional activities (when the regular workload allows it).
What we are looking for:
- You have native or business level proficiency in French and good command of Italian. Fluency in English also required.
- You have excellent proven technical customer support experience of 1 or 2 years in an international B2B environment;
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as a talent to develop good relationships with business customers;
- You have proven experience (and success) in sales is an advantage;
- You are technically proficient; knowledge on fields relevant to Telematics (vehicle electronics, telecommunication, GPS) is a clear advantage; basic knowledge of PC hardware; good knowledge of Windows OS; knowledge of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla).
What can you expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Let’s not forget the good stuff
- Competitive base salary with a generous commission scheme
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan (after 6 months contract)
- Lunch Vouchers
- 50% discount on purchase of TomTom products;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel