Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are looking for a Director for DACH Center based in Munich to represent and contribute to the overall promotion of IE and its respective schools in their region. This country management role resembles a business development position with marketing and sales responsibilities. (S)/he will operate in cross-functional environment, and collaboratively manage or work closely with a matrix of units including Marketing, Corporate Relations, Communications as well as Enrollment and Admissions Services.
As a contributing member of the International development team, (s)/he will develop and implement a strategic plan for the DACH countries to promote the IE brand among companies, students, professionals, government institutions, education organizations, media, and other partners and target groups. The office will be IE’s local arm and hence is expected to provide support for IE related activities.
The Director must be an advocate of technology usage to manage the candidate experience, and ensure their team is using the institutional tools provided to effectively manage the recruitment process, and market development actions generally.
Key Actions Areas:
• Devise strategies to recruit candidates for Master and University Degrees and help the DACH team to implement them
• Devise and implement strategies for building brand awareness for IE within the market
• Plan & execute commercial events to promote IE in the market(s) including representing IE in Educational Fairs, etc.
• Motivate, lead and mentor the local DACH Team
• Coordinate Marketing Campaigns to feed registration to IE commercial events with the Marketing team and the regional team in Madrid
• Coordinate the communication strategy implementation with the communications department
• Identify, build and develop new corporate relationships with strategic organizations and companies within the market in coordination with the Corporate Relations team at IE and the DACH Associate Director for Career and Alumni
• Guide the Career and Alumni Associate Director in building and maintaining alumni and parent relations in coordination with the Alumni Department
• Facilitate faculty visits to organizations and universities to promote student recruitment
• Supervise the team in following up with new leads and candidates at different stages of the admissions process and in setting up admissions interviews for applicants as well as in assisting Admissions in following with candidates in the pipeline
• Share best practices with the team
• Stay up to date about competitor activities in the market and update RD
• Represent IE at important Events in the Region, local mass media management
• Obtain a thorough understanding of degree programs at IE
• Attend local training organized by IE
• Continuously report progress on activities to the regional Director & the respective person in Madrid
• Monthly reports about the market accompanied by the list of leads in the pipeline and contacts gathered throughout the month
• Manage DACH office HR process as well as legal/tax related issues in collaboration with local lawyers
• Masters’ degree from a top University
• Fluent in German and English is a formal requirement. Other languages will be considered a plus, especially Spanish
• +8 years of experience in sales, marketing and/or business development
• A general understanding of CRM and marketing analytics software, and an able user of technology for performance management
• Expertise or high knowledge in the markets under his/her responsibility, namely Germany, Switzerland, and Austria
• Experience leading and managing diverse teams, within a high-performance environment
• Entrepreneurial mindset, able to network and lead
• Flexibility and ability to travel throughout the DACH Region and to headquarters in Madrid as required
Categoría o nivel