¡Gracias por escribirnos!
Challenging, innovative, exciting, inspiring. Working at HWA AG is everything – except ordinary!
Here, you are part of a team of around 300 people that faces the greatest motor sports challenges and deals with them successfully – whether it’s in DTM, GT-Sport, Formula 3 or the new Formula E in future.
Our expertise in engineering and motor sports, which is unique in the world, makes us a sought-after high-performance partner to the motor industry that can offer dedicated people a wealth of fascinating opportunities with outstanding development prospects.
We’re looking for you to join our team as a
Data engineer in motor racing (m/f/d)
- Responsible for complete data analysis in the areas of tyres and chassis dynamics
- Evaluating and preparing data
- Supporting Measurement Engineering on the race track
- Continued development in test and racing deployment of a racing vehicle
- Providing the team with technical support
- Degree in technology or comparable higher education
- At least 3 years’ professional training in motor sports
- Good theoretical knowledge in the field of vehicle dynamics in the area of chassis design and tyre analysis
- Knowledge of measurement technology application tools, e.g. RaceCon
- Practical experience in the use of commercial software such as Matlab
- Knowledge of data analysis programs, e.g. WinDARAB
- A command of written and spoken English (min. Level B1)
- Time flexibility, absolute willingness to travel, especially at weekends
- You are able to work in a team and independently, and your high level of commitment rounds off your profile